OMG! I have realized an absolute natural fact by the end of last day that, “TIME is the fastest and akin ‘TRUTH’ on this world”. I was totally OUT from this cyber stream of writing for a long while, which was all because of my INTERNALS going throughout a WEEK. It doesn’t mean that I was totally focusing on my studies or 180 degree mouth open with the notes and syllabus included for the exam. It was my parents, who were responsible for my absence on this delightful writing community these days. But I had a great time and read through Martha Grimes’s novel, “The Stargazey”, which serves me some sort of pleasure than reading all those BORING Engineering lectures during these exam scheduled days. I heartily tagged it as an interesting mystery and a page-turner, which pays some creative senses on my brain. LOL. 😀 Anyway, I’m so much glad to come back on this highly ecstatic world with much eagerness to read all the posts that I had received as follow-up posts, which are avail on my mail box. Will definitely have a deep look through all those posts ASAP I can! Anyway for today, I’m going to play a nice tagging game in front of ya all. Hope you all will enjoy reading it.
It was by the end of last week, I had been tagged on this specific game by a young Pakistani beauty, Sarin. This one is really a cogitation included game and I felt it as a novelty and thought-provoking strip. Thank you so much for adding me to this pretty interesting game and I’m so sorry for the delay in updating this post, dear. Hope you would understand me well from all those specified reasons mentioned above. 😀 😀
Here are some of the rules you need to apply :
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves
- They must answer the questions the tagger has set for them
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
- These lucky bloggers must then be told.
- There are no tag backs
- You are under no obligation to play along, but it is something your fellow bloggers would enjoy and you would too.
You can check out the 11 things about me here: Audible facts of mine
These were the queries from Sarin for which I have to answer:
Q1) If you were on a deserted island, which 5 people would you like to take with you from 5 different professions?
Ans. Haha! This would be a weird query from ya I guess. 😛 Anyway, since this is a game, I must have to answer for all the queries that states above. Anyway, it’s for sure that my Dad (Mechanic), Mom (Home maker), Sissaji (BSc Nursing Student), my closest cousin bro( who is a 12th grade scholar) and Remya( my best friend) will be there with me for sure. We would definitely enjoy the time over there with the ecstasy at its PEAK, since all the above mentioned personalities are all-rounders in most of the fields I guess. LOL. 😀
Q2) Ever stepped on poop? Human/Animal? Any poop?
Ans. Yeah, sure! I had stepped on both human as well as animal poop. 😀
Q3) Annoying younger siblings OR bossy elder ones? Choose one, even if you don’t have any.
Ans. Bossy elder ones! 😀
Q4) Did you ever puke on anybody?
Ans. Sorry! I didn’t. 😀
Q5) If there is a blogging buddy in your nearby city, would you go visit him/her?
Ans. Yeah, of course! I had met one of them on last month. 🙂
Q6) Why did you start blogging?
Ans. Seems this would the most prominent query among this list! I have started blogging just to express my little own thoughts and ideas. But this world has been serving me a number of friends around this revolving planet and I’m glad for being in touch with them through the Social Medias and all.\m/ 🙂
Q7) Ever begged for money while travelling?
Ans. Not yet! I don’t whether something like that may happen in the near future. 😉
Q8) One thing you would like to change about yourself?
Ans. I would like to change my ATTITUDE towards the professional Engineering lectures, when I’m in the class. 😀
Q9) One thing you find very annoying in this blogging community/world?
Ans. The highly crooked HACKERS, who are always VILLAINS in cyber community itself. 😦
Q10) One place you’d never like to visit again?
Ans. A place named Nellore in India, where my elder sister is studying. I hate the way of living, culture and traditions they own in comparing with my Gods own country.
Q11) One you regret you had the chance to do but never did?
Ans. I had a chance to go for degree rather than doing this current Engineering course. It was all because of my inability to speak out with much courage in front of my parents, since they are willing to have an Engineer at home in the near future. LOL. 😀
Now here are my nominees for this game:
Now here are my queries for you guys:
1) What will be your response, if someone in front of you is committing a serious crime at a mid-night?
2) If you have a Parrot at home, what will be his/her name?
3) Which is the most worst situation you have ever faced?
4) If someone kicks at you rapidly for no REASON, what will be your response?
5) Have you ever felt any disgrace in doing something?
6) If a strange boy/gal approach’s you and tell that he/she loves you, what will be your response?
7) If I give you 1000 US$, what will be the first thing you may do with that cash?
8) Dad or Mom or Siblings? Who is most important for you?
9) If you will get a strange chance to see the owner of this little blog (myself) at somewhere around this world, will you feel free to talk with me?
PS- I know that this would be a strange query for you. But still, since I’m a STRANGER for you (knows me via this writing world only), will you be able to have talk with me? 😛 😀
10) Will a BEST FRIEND status turns to a RELATIONSHIP?
11) What’s your opinion about a gal/boy, who isn’t so academically active?
PS- Asking this query for someone I truly cares. 🙂
Hope the nominees would enjoy playing it and once again my sincere gratitude to Serin for the nomination. Have a good time ahead to you all. God bless. Cheers. \m/ 🙂