First of all, my warm regards to, Celestine, for this much delay in the updation of this awesome post. Thanks a lot Celestine( http://readinpleasure.wordpress.com/) for the nomination of “CREATIVE CHAOS AWARD”. 🙂 She is such an amazing and glittering poetry writer in my family, who has a wide range of views about various books and literature as well. You must visit her wonderful blog. I’m sure that, you people would really enjoy reading her posts. 🙂 🙂
Rules for accepting this Award:
1) Three weird things I do:
- I always used have regular night talks with my friends, even it is strictly restricted at home by my parents though. LOL. 😀
- I’m a weekend late night bunker from home and have chats with my younger cousin bro through a lonely ground nearby. 😛
- I likes to play and mingle with small kids rather than boys or girls of my age. 🙂
2. You must tell why you look at the “glass half full” or “Half empty”
Haha! This would be a weird query for me to answer. I’ll look at “glass half empty”, since it’ll serve me a hope for the retraction targeting this emptiness in the near future.
3. You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no cell phone service, no Wal-Mart, and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your underpants and why?
It’s for sure that, I’ll try my level best to repair it by my self. If that didn’t works, I would walk towards the Candy Bar and make a query regarding the availability of work shop in that place. Underpants?? No further queries please! LOL. 😀 😛
4. Nominate 5 people who recently followed your blog
Hearty congratulations to all the nominated blooms of mine. Once again thanks a lot, Celestine, for handling over this award to me. I’m always glad enough to follow your outstanding world. 🙂 🙂