First of all, let me thank those wonderful and delightful members from my WordPress family for the nomination of these 2 honors. It’s all because of you, a TEEN named RAHUL ASHOK is here on this deep rooted family. 🙂
I have been nominated by 2 versatile blooms, Boomie (http://boomiebol.wordpress.com) and Naima (http://thesubterraneanworld.wordpress.com) for the “Reader Appreciation Award“, which is meant for the poignant and consecrate readers on their world. I’m always delightful in reading your mind blowing and brilliant shares during my each and every visit at your composite home. Thank you so much Boomie and Naima for this tag.:)
Another honor, that I got during this week was “THANKS FOR WRITING AWARD” by Soumyaji(http://soumyav.wordpress.com). I’m so much glad to know that the nomination for this honor is on the basis of blog works by me, which influenced ,inspired or touched her heart someway … More than receiving this award, I value it as a great honour from my splendid poetry maker. Thanking you sissaji on this occasion. She has well expressed profound poetry on her world. Hope you guys will enjoy visiting her blogging home for sure. 🙂
The third award I owned from this week is “The Versatile Blogger Award” by Judy(http://judysp.wordpress.com/). Judy, herself is a great VERSATILE writer I know. Hence, this would be a rabble-rousing nomination for me in all respects. Thank you so much for handling over this tag to me Judy.
Reader Appreciation Award
How It Works:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- What is your favorite colour?
- What is your favourite animal?
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
Kulukki Sarbath( Soda lime avail at Kochi, India)
- Facebook or Twitter?
- Favorite pattern?
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents?
- Favorite number?
- Favorite day of the week?
- Favorite flower?
- What is your passion?
Now here are my nominees:
Thanking you all for the sincere and delectation providing appreciations through likes and comments in my world. It always helps me to rate my blog diametrically. 🙂
THANKS FOR WRITING AWARD
Criteria for the nomination of this Award:
1) Nominate 6 to 7 (or you pick the no.) bloggers, which influenced ,inspired or touched your mind!
2)Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they have been included and invited to participate.
3. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
I would like to nominate this award for few of the new faces, who were added to my family recently. This would be a delineate gratitude from me to you blooms. My nominees are:
You all are new faces in my family! But it’s a matter of fact that all of you have some unique and creative thoughts, which made me to share this award with my new blooms. Keep in touch. Wish you all success! 🙂 🙂
The Versatile Blogger Award
The rules of The Versatile Blogger Award are:
1)If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded The Versatile Blogger award.
2)Thank the person who gave you this award.
3)Include a link to their blog.
4)Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
5)Nominate those 5 or more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
6)Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My nominees are:
Now, it’s my turn to tell 7 things about myself!
1) I’m 19 years old.
2) I’m living in Kerala, India.
3) I’m doing Engineering at aisat, Kochi.
4) My family includes Dad(Achan), Mom(Amma) and an elder sister(Revu).
5) The positive identity I felt about myself is “I’m open minded to all”.
6) The negative identity that I own is “I’m SLEEPLESS guy during night time”.
7)My hobbies includes hearing songs( Especially Avril’s), watching movies( Which includes Korean, Chinese, Tollywood, Mollywood, Collywood, Bollywood and Hollywood), playing with young kids…..etc…..etc….. 😛 😀
You all are my versatile friends who can handle any topics or subjects via prose or poetry. I’m always proud to have contacts with you all, who are swirling around different nations in the World. Keep posting your idealistic creations like this. :). Just CHILL! 😀 🙂
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO GETS NOMINATED!
Once again, thank you so much Boomie, Naima, Soumyaji and Judy for those gracious honours. 🙂 Wish you( my whole WordPress family) all having a great weekend with fun and enjoyments ahead. God bless. Cheers!\m/ 🙂