I am soooooooooo delighted to have won the Sunshine Award! How awesome is it that someone as mouthy and sassy as me can win an award with the word Sunshine in it! I’m so tickled!!! Thank you so much,Unpredictablelife, for passing along this award to me!! I am so honored and appreciative.
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Include the award logo in a post or somewhere on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Answers to the Ten Questions About Me:
1. What is a favorite childhood memory?
I used to have fun with my loving sissa by making small tents with umbrella’s over bed. We used to sit together inside that small built up umbrella house and played with sequels as in a real home. It was really wonderful. 🙂
2. What is a real fear you have?
I always have a fear about my dad! I would be senseless,if dad looks me in such a strange as well as negative way. 🙂
3. How would you describe yourself?
This would be the most weird question that i must answer here. I’m just a simple,average,teenage boy who have got enough dreams to full fill. 🙂
4. What states have you lived in?
I’ve lived in Kerala and Tamil Nadu . But i have visited states including Karnataka,Andhra Pradhesh and Maharashtra too.
5. What is your style?
‘T-shirts with jeans and sneakers’ and ‘Formal wears’.
6. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Lol!Favorite breakfast food?It’s our own(keralites),special PUTTU and KADALA curry. 😛
7. What are some of your hobbies?
Sleeping. Yep, I love to sleep. Almost 12 hours of sleeping as total per day i guess . Except sleeping,hanging out with friends,playing,doing asanas and all. 🙂
8. If you could tell people anything…what would be the most important thing to say?
I love you dad!This would be the most apt subject that i can say to any extent….:)
9. What is one of your “passions”?
Writing and reading is my passion!In addition to that,i always used to be in touch with my friends at times. 🙂
10. What is one truth that you have learned?
It’s not at all a fact that someone can loves you just through first sight!
Here are my 10-12 nominees. Very Inspiring blogs that inspired me much.
Once again, a heart worthy thanks to you Unpredictablelife… 🙂 🙂
Hugs and cheers to everyone,